Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF!

I love Fridays. They make me happy. I get even happier when I don't feel desperate for a Friday and just get to enjoy the time away from school. This is one of those weeks. I am happy its Friday, but it was also a good week at school. I really love my kids this year. They are 5 and 6 year old rockstars.

One of my kids, who I've written about before & might possibly be my favorite, makes me laugh the entire day long. He is young for Kindergarten and has a very hard time with reality and exaggerating. For example, today he told the class he cut his finger off (he has a tiny cut on his finger), he told me he saw one of his classmates in the hallway (she was absent today) and he's been talking about mud hitting him (he acts out a punch) in the eye all week long. He is hysterical. He makes the funniest faces, has an obsession with knights & dragons and loves all the ladies in our class :)

So, happy weekending all you crazy bloggers. Happy Kindergarten thoughts being sent your way. Be giddy, run wild and hop & down when you feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment