Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mattias!

Mattias, sweet boy! Happy Birthday!

I hope you know on your birthday just how loved you are. This video was so fun to make because it so perfectly captures who you are. You are my fun-loving, silly, energetic, athletic, musical, sweet boy. You are both easy-going and nonstop energy. You make me crazy and fill my heart with joy. Our day are filled with more laughter, more cuddles, more messes and more awe because of you.

Every night, as we flop on to the couch, exhausted, we can't help but marvel at what an amazing little boy you are becoming. My prayer for you is that you always use your many talents for the good of others and remember that your gifts have come from God. You have the ability to do a great many things in this life- so much comes naturally to you- and I can't wait to see where this life takes you.

I could not be more proud to be your mama. I love you so much.



ps. I know this is a super long video but since I hardly blog anymore, you can also pretty much consider this a year in review :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh, Claire this is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. I loved so many parts, but especially loved how he was so carefully reading No Two Alike upside-down. My heart needed this today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTIAS!

Adrienne said...

The redsox cap photo. The shadow. The kisses from big sister. Constant motion! What a sweetie - I just love this - really feel like I got to know him a bit! Big hug and happy birthday to the big boy!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already 2. He has gotten too big too fast. He is absolutely the cutest. Only wish I could have been there today to give him a great big hug. Love him soooo much!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Mattias!!!

Heather said...

Hi Claire! I hope Mattias had a great birthday! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

Post a Comment