Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Strawberry Muffins

Yesterday I baked some strawberry muffins. One of my favorite things about warmer weather is that more produce is in season and, therefore, on sale. I've been getting berries for great prices. I went a little overboard with strawberries this weekend, so I wanted to be sure to use up these little treasures before they went bad. I was also excited to make these muffins because the last time I did was June 26, 2010.  Why do I remember that? Because a mere two days later (not even...) Meredith was born. These muffins were the last thing I ate before giving birth. I ate a couple on our way to the hospital. I know that probably sounds silly, but it brings me back to a very exciting time.


I followed a recipe from Eggs on Sunday. I highly recommend them!

2 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

yum!!! as soon as this dreaded diet is over i will definitely make these!! they look perfect!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I just bought a 3-lb box of strawberries, this recipe was meant for me! Thanks!

Post a Comment