Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Haight Ashbury

Chris's brother came in town this past weekend, so we took advantage of the beautiful weather and journeyed into the city. We drove around and enjoyed the thrills of some of our favorite hills then stopped to see the Golden Gate Bridge at Crissy Field. There were lots of families and dogs out enjoying the sunshine. Meredith loves the sand and chasing her daddy and the frisbee.

After a bit at the beach, we headed for Haight Ashbury to soak up some hippie vibes. It was a really cool area to explore, though, admittedly, pretty touristy. Definitely worth it for the people watching.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I love San Francisco, what a gorgeous sunny day!

colleen said...

cool pictures. how awesome that you get to play near the golden gate bridge.

Jodi Ann said...

What a beautiful day! You always take such great photos :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Seeing these pictures makes me sing to myself "I left my heart in San Francisco". Oh San Francisco how I miss thee!. =)

basebell6 said...

these are some of my favorite photos you've posted so far!!! love all the sailboats!

Jordy Liz said...

i just love all of the pictures you take. what kind of camera do you use?

Olivia Grace said...

These are gorgeous, looks like a beautiful day!!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Great photos! We stopped by there in November and it was like pot city -- but you're right amazing people watching.

Imogene McAnulty said...

How are you feeling today, my sweet Claire? I think of you often and pray for a healthy pregnancy and a marvelous baby! I love you and your little family.
Mom

Post a Comment