Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week by Week

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your well wishes over our news. We are so excited and feel so thankful that God has given us another baby to grow. All your congrats were just what I needed. This pregnancy has been hard so far- lots of morning sickness and fatigue and feeling sad. Hearing all of your excitement was just what I needed to hear.

I decided to do a weekly recap this time, but not the typical weekly bump picture. I am straight up copying this idea, though mostly likely not as beautifully. I love the idea because it allows for a lot more freedom in what pictures I use. I get obsessive about each bump picture being the exact same and then, when I'm too tired to change into that exact white tank I bag the project altogether at week 17. Yes, this happened with Meredith. So I think this project is more manageable.

I have two more weeks to catch you up on. I'm 10 weeks now, but this will give you a good start.

14 comments:

Adrienne said...

OH, I'm so excited for this series! Looking forward to staying connected as you blog the journey. Don't forget to give yourself a break if you miss a week (from your friend who used to throw away journals and start over if she missed a day....cough, cough!) Big HUG!

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

Oh Claire, your weekly updates are AWESOME. May just have to steal it too someday!

Love love love reading them. Hope you start feeling better soon. Until then, keep up the crackers and ginger ale!

P said...

I love this way to document your pregnancy! I really hope you start feeling better soon. The 1st trimester is even rougher when you have an active toddler!

Anna {dear friend} said...

Awesome. I am so excited for this series. Love!!

s h e l i a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wishful nals said...

so excited to follow along! hooray! :)

colleen said...

this is such a great idea. and a lentil! so tiny! crazy to think we all start that small.

LADY LEE said...

Congratulations!! :) I hope you have a really enjoyable pregnancy!

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

What a great idea, looking forward to reading through to the end :) So excited for you! xx

molly b. said...

A lentil. That really is amazing. I love that you are doing the weekly updates. Hope your sickness leaves you shortly!

Jordy Liz said...

Congratulations! I read this AFTER I just emailed you, of course. I am so happy for y'all and Meredith! Can't wait to follow along on the journey!

Lauren Chappell said...

Oh this is such a great idea...I love them already. Can't wait to keep reading!

Shannen Malutinok said...

This is such a fun idea!

Michelle said...

You are pregnant!!! YAY! Congratulations, so exciting!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment