Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mommy & Me, vol. 1

I've been loving the portrait of my child, once a week series many bloggers have been doing (Bleubird, Sometimes Sweet and You and I to name a few). It's such a fun idea and I love the creativity in each week's photographs. That series, a post by Mandey and a few of my own thoughts have left me wanting to try my own version of it. My goal is to get a picture with me and the kids each week. I love seeing pictures of my mom when she was younger so I thought this would be a fun way to document some of our everyday moments.

So, here goes. This week's are just self-taken ones, but for a first attempt, I am happy with them. 



This is real life. Playing in the driveway, no make up, a tiny bit of toddler attitude, waiting for daddy to get home.

4 comments:

Jodi Ann said...

This is such a great idea! My favorite childhood photos are the ones with my parents and us kids together.

David McAnulty said...

I love the look in Mattias' eyes as he gazes at you!

Jessica said...

I think next year if I do the project again I want to be in the pictures too! Good idea!

colleen said...

oh love this - meredith's face is priceless. great idea claire!

Post a Comment