Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day, Mom

IMG_6209
IMG_6319
IMG_2203

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I am thankful beyond words for your friendship, advice, patience and love. Having become a mother, I have an even greater appreciation for the values you instilled in us, the patient way you loved us and the happy home you provided for us.  I have so many memories with you that I treasure and am grateful for the chance to create even more with you. All my love to you today. I wish we were there to celebrate you in person!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

So true! She just looks made to hold sweet babies! Happy Mother's day to YOU too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie. Just want you to know one of the greatest joys I've had since being a mom is watching you be a mom! The way you love your babies and the way you strive to be the best mom you can be is inspiring. I hope I was half the mom I see you being to your two. I love you more than I can say.

Anonymous said...

Happy {belated} Mother's Day to you and your mom!

colleen said...

happy mother's day to you, too, claire! you always impress me with what a good mother you are, and how you strive to continue to be a good mother. you must have learned from a great woman, no doubt.

Post a Comment