Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013



My three month long absence here feels like it deserves some sort of explanation. The short of it: I have two kids. That's not really a great excuse, but it's all I've got.

I somehow managed to put this (not so) little video together, though. And while the pictures aren't all of the greatest quality, they capture our year. It was a fun year full of adventuring and memory making. It was also a year that stretched me as I adjusted to life with two busy children and holding down the fort as Chris travelled more and worked some longer hours. The negative things try so hard to buzz more loudly in my ear than the good, so making this video is always the most perfect reminder. I have a life that is good.

This one is especially long (you can see some of what we've been doing since September), so if you make it all the way though, thank you.

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awe, thanks! That's a lot of smiles!! I love watching the connection between M & M start to bloom! Lots of love and Happy New Year!!

colleen said...

my computer has restarted this video about five times. argh. BUT, being a mom of two is a great excuse. besides, blogging is a fun outlet, not a requirement :) love the dave matthews song, it's amazing how much meredith has grown up this year. love you and your fam.

Anna {dear friend} said...

I watched the whole thing! And I loved every second!

You are incredibly blessed, dear friend. What fun you all have together. The happiness just radiates out of this video. It made my heart so happy.

Also, you have the prettiest smile.

Love you, Claire! XO

Bridget said...

really, really good song choices, really, really cute family, really, really sweet video.

Alan Curtis said...

I loved reading your Blog 💜. I  have experienced the opening and closing of the heart or spiritual heart and message center. And have been releasing many testimony that have been helpful and still were held in my heart. I have been writing and posting up over this past month and in it's help a lot of people on their health problems and have come greater expressions of love and compassion for myself and others. I found that these past testimony that I have been posting at the time of mine get more attention in these blogs on information about herbal treatment of Dr Itua. I had no idea they were still being hell of sick people around the world till the deep posting  began and they came into awareness.Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my diabetes and my husband's erectile dysfunctions it's help us a lot and we thank Dr Itua very much on his good deeds to us so reason I have been writing about him on every blog I came across with for people with health issue can relate and get well with Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua can cure Hiv,Herpes,Als,Hepatitis,Cancer,Ms,Menstrual Pain,Parkinson and some other health problem human being can encounter.
Contact him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Thank you for your love and opened to sharing your knowledge with us all through this blogsite. All my love,

Post a Comment