Sunday, July 19, 2009

Strawberry Swinging.

You might remember me mentioning my intense love for Coldplay, particularly Viva La Vida, a while back. I still love it, though I have to admit my CD on repeat these days is Big Whiskey and the Groo Grux King.

I follow Coldplay on Twitter and they just linked up to the new video for Strawberry Swing, which is one of my favorite tracks from the album. I highly recommend checking it out. Its very clever with the entire background drawn in chalk and with acting by Chris Martin that further confirms his absolute quirkiness. And while I must admit I had a more literal image of the song stuck in my head, I like the images they created.


http://www.babelgum.com/3022304/coldplay-strawberry-swing.html

Enjoy!

ps- yes i'm back from vacation but am overwhelmed by blogging it. soon to come, promise.

img. cred: strawberry swing

No comments:

Post a Comment