Sunday, July 5, 2009

Such a good weekend.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, full of fireworks, food, friends and family. Mine had a bit of it all.

Friday night, Chris and I went and walked where we got engaged (Reflecting Pool, Boston), which we actually haven't done since we got engaged (!!) though before the engagement we went alllll the time.

Saturday, we went up to Salem and hung out with good friends. We also enjoyed some fireworks at Derby Wharf.

Today we went to church, had lunch with friends then took full advantage of the gorgeous day and went to Robbins Farm (a park with an incredible view of Boston) to read and soak up some sun (read: get scorched).







Life is good. I miss my parents. But, life is good.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Aw, I'm glad you had such a good time! :)

PS-Have I mentioned that I'm a huge fan of your header? LOVE IT.

Post a Comment