Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cravings?


If someone asked me if I am having cravings I would probably say no. But then, when I really think about it maybe I am. I have a new found passion for all things yummy. I find myself enjoying foods more than I ever have before. For instance, tonight I made chicken parm which I have done many times before. But tonight, I savored every bite as if it were the tastiest morsel to ever meet my mouth.

I have also been more excited about trying new recipes. This week I made broccoli cheddar soup (a Panera imitation recipe) for the first which was scrumptious (although unhealthy!).

I have also been on a baking frenzy. I made chocolate chip cookies, chocolate pudding cake and a chocolate yellow cake with frosting all since Friday. Maybe I should chill out on the chocolate so I don't turn into a extra chubby pregnant woman?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if youre into chocolate AND being a cute chubby pregnant woman, then i made imitation 3 musketeers and reese's....SOOOOOooo good! http://www.topsecretfamousrecipes.com/index.php?cmd=category&cat=3

Post a Comment