Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a perfectly lovely Easter. The weather was perfect, we enjoyed each other's company and the company of friends and we all got to take a nap. The Easter Egg Hunt didn't quite live up to my expectations, but Meredith was excited to get to play. Later in the day we had friends over for dinner. I made my very first Easter dinner and it felt very grown up. Also, I made a tart. I've always wondered how tarts looks so glossy and pretty. While mine was far from perfect, I was pretty proud of those shiny strawberries!

Hope you had a lovely weekend, too.


Making a toddler wait to get eggs from a nearby playground is cruel :)


Chris wins for picture taking on Easter. Getting pictures of a squirmy toddler is hard!




8 comments:

Elyse said...

any tart recipe!??? :)

Claire {Beaktweets} said...

Elyse, yes! I used this one: http://blog.belovedgreen.com/2011/08/strawberry-tart.html

Super, super easy. I think it's more cheesecake-y than tart, but I loved it.

JOE said...

you look so pretty, claire. is your hair lighter? reddish, perhaps? either way, looks great. makes me miss you guys.

Jodi Ann said...

Looks like a great Easter! You look beautiful Claire...and kudos to Chris for getting the great photos! Squirmy toddlers are hard to capture. :)

Anna {dear friend} said...

Yes! I agree with the rest of them-- You look so lovely!

I've honestly missed seeing pictures of you on here... these brightened my day!

:)

colleen said...

love her little dress - and your fancy tart!

Michelle said...

Happy Easter!

Kristin W said...

So so precious.

Post a Comment