Thursday, April 12, 2012

Soup and Bread

I made a ham on Easter and because of that we've been working our way through leftovers this week. I have to admit, I think I prefer ham leftovers to Thanksgiving's turkey (though I like all the Thanksgiving sides better!). I thought I'd share the soup I made in case you are in the same boat as me. I wouldn't say it was my favorite soup of all time, but it was filling, easy enough, chock full of protein and fiber and toddler approved. I made some bread, too, because when isn't fresh bread a great accompaniment to a meal?!












Soup and Bread.

3 comments:

Angela Power said...

Looks fantastic! The best part being that it was all from scratch from Mommy :-) We had turkey for Easter and I was thinking about making a ham this weekend and this is a perfect soup to make with the leftovers - consider them pinned :-)

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

I made bread last week too for the first time in a LONG time. It felt so good! There is NOTHING better than the smell of baking bread, and the taste of it still warm from the oven.

Yum.

Michelle said...

YUM!

Post a Comment