Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils

“Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.”

I hope you know this movie. I have seen this movie more times than I can count. LITERALLY. This quote, in addition to being from what is probably my favorite movie of all time, is fitting for this day,
the first day of school!

i am looking forward to a new year, with a new class and lots of new ideas. So, here's to you little kindergartners. its gonna be a good one :)

ps. the movie is you've got mail if you're still wondering ;)

img. cred

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I love that movie! :)

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

love that movie, love stationery, love that quote - and SO agree with it!

Sharon Amos said...

Happy First Day of School!

Post a Comment