Saturday, September 12, 2009

South End Buttery


Yes, you read that right. South End BUTTERY. And yes, it lived up to its name. And yes, this might be one of my favorites. And yes, its the most fru-fru place I've been to yet. And yes, it was over priced. And yes, if you want to go with me, I will leave right this minute.

I had the Harriet, a carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting, and Chris had the Simon, a chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting. All I can say is, heavenly. The frosting on mine was out of this world. So buttery and so cream cheesy. Beats out Petsi Pie's frosting, I hate to say.


South End Buttery is also the cutest little experience. It is on a quiet street with other frilly boutiques and restaurants. The decor inside is calming with creamy off-white walls and ceilings. The people were friendly. Overall,I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Thanks, Hubby, for the surprise outing :)

2 comments:

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

this post actually made me go to the bakery down the road and buy a cupcake. i tell no lie!!!

Raine said...

Yum!!

Post a Comment