Friday, August 26, 2011

autumn cravings


fall cutefall comfy











Just a few weeks ago, if you had asked me if I was ready for fall I would have adamantly stated no. But all of a sudden I am eager. Between spending one too many days sweating my face off and a day spent window shopping on Newbury St, I am excited for fall. Partly, I am excited for the change of wardrobe. Partly, I am excited for the quintessential fall activities like apple picking, pumpkin patches and long walks spent kicking up crinkly leaves. I'm looking forward to seeing autumn through Meredith's eyes, now that she's a toddler.

So I will cherish the final weeks of summer, but also look forward to the crisp, cool air rolling in. But let's not talk about winter. That, I am dreading.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

colleen said...

get the mustard cardigan!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I want everything you posted! I said the same thing -- until yesterday when I was dripping sweat at 8 am.

the southern hostess said...

Loving both of these! I'm desperate for a pair of wide-leg jeans this fall.

Post a Comment