Tuesday, August 2, 2011

little letters

photo(1)

Dear impetigo,
I hate your rotten guts. Leave my poor baby alone.

Dear Meredith,
Thank you for sleeping with me in the wee hours of the morning. I love your sleepytime cuddles.

Dear blogs I love to read,
I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to read you in  a while. Summer is crazy!

Dear lifefactory water bottle,
You are the bestest little water bottle in the world. Thanks for making me excited to drink water.


Dear brother,
Enjoy your last day in Athens. I'm excited for the adventure you are starting.


Dear Ashley & JP,
I hope you make it. You seem so happy together. Is it real?

Dear Ben,
That was rough, but you are so handsome and seem like a great guy. Your next proposal will get a yes, I'm sure.

Dear sister,
How about you apparate here and let's go shopping? Or  better yet, let's go here.

Dear humidity,
You are making my face break out like I'm in 7th grade again. Chill with it, ok?

Dear Rainbow flip flops,
Where have you been all my life?

Dear Mom & Dad,
Happy Anniversary. Don't leave.




6 comments:

colleen said...

i love that some of these are to the bachelorette and her beaus. love. it.

Alex Byer said...

Rainbows really are the bomb dot com. Seriously.

basebell6 said...

^^ same as colleen!! poor poor ben. :(

Adrienne said...

love you :-)

Anna {dear friend} said...

what a great picture!! and i totally have to agree about the water bottle. makes me excited to drink water too!

Bridget said...

life factory, YES. impetigo, NO! rainbow sandals. girl don't tell me you just started wearing those magical pieces of leather? love them. and hope you have been good :)

Post a Comment