Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies

IMG_8582
One of my friends pinned this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownie recipe on Pinterest last week and I had been craving it since. I saw the recipe soon after making apple crisp so I had to finish that first :) Last night I decided I had had enough apple crisp and decided to make the brownies. I was not disappointed. The flavor was delicious. I will say the texture was a bit unique, almost rubbery. They were still super tasty, especially hot. I think the texture was due to the fact that I substituted applesauce for the egg. Also, pumpkin in baked goods tends to result in a different texture in general. So, I would highly recommend these! Head here for the recipe.

ps. As I am writing this, I am using some of the leftover pumpkin in a bowl of warm oatmeal. Tasty!



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment