Monday, October 17, 2011

Steppin' Out: Wedding Style!

Yesterday was the wedding of some of our good friends. It was a perfect fall day and the bride and groom were beaming with joy. The ceremony took place in one of the most beautiful venues I've ever seen. We had a great time getting dressed up and having a baby-free day. It was also amazing to have my mom in town for the weekend.

IMG_8620 
Dress: Macy's // Tights: Target // Earrings: Macy's // Shoes: Filene's (from my BFF's 21st Bday. Oldies!)


IMG_8600
IMG_8602
IMG_8608
IMG_8616 IMG_8610
IMG_8618 



ps. Thanks for all your advice on this post. I chose #2 :) Except I was in the comfy ones by the reception. I'm weak when it comes to heels.




6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great shots! Which I'll be "stealing" for sure!
So fun to see you today ~ Looking forward to some good hang time!

grace said...

yeow!!! You look fabulous!

Kristin {Sea Cow Circus} said...

Adorable photos! Looks like you guys had a blast :)

colleen said...

you look gorgeous! red is definitely your color

Jodi Ann said...

You are gorgeous and you and your husband make such a beautiful couple. :) I love the shoes you wore...but I'm totally weak about heels too.

Live Simply Mommy said...

You look adorable. I can not believe I was the only person to choose #1, but #2 worked out very well with that outfit.

Post a Comment