Monday, October 17, 2011

Steppin' Out: Wedding Style!

Yesterday was the wedding of some of our good friends. It was a perfect fall day and the bride and groom were beaming with joy. The ceremony took place in one of the most beautiful venues I've ever seen. We had a great time getting dressed up and having a baby-free day. It was also amazing to have my mom in town for the weekend.

Dress: Macy's // Tights: Target // Earrings: Macy's // Shoes: Filene's (from my BFF's 21st Bday. Oldies!)

IMG_8616 IMG_8610

ps. Thanks for all your advice on this post. I chose #2 :) Except I was in the comfy ones by the reception. I'm weak when it comes to heels.


Adrienne said...

Great shots! Which I'll be "stealing" for sure!
So fun to see you today ~ Looking forward to some good hang time!

grace said...

yeow!!! You look fabulous!

Kristin {Sea Cow Circus} said...

Adorable photos! Looks like you guys had a blast :)

colleen said...

you look gorgeous! red is definitely your color

Jodi Ann said...

You are gorgeous and you and your husband make such a beautiful couple. :) I love the shoes you wore...but I'm totally weak about heels too.

Michele Horne said...

You look adorable. I can not believe I was the only person to choose #1, but #2 worked out very well with that outfit.

Post a Comment