Thursday, July 12, 2012

Family.

Having my sister and mom here for over a week was heavenly. The extra help, the girls' outings and just the familiarity of family is something I miss everyday. I always heard parents say how hard it is to live far away from family, but now that we've done it, I really understand what they mean. No built in back up and support can be trying and tiring. The silver lining, I suppose, it that is makes us appreciate the time we do have with family in a whole new way. We're already counting down the days until Grampa (Chris's dad) arrives! I just thought I'd share some pictures of Meredith with family over the past couple weeks.








5 comments:

colleen said...

she's so sweet with your mom and sister! thanks goodness for planes, trains, and automobiles.

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

Love love love your family loving on M. I feel the same way about my family, who all live near each other in the Philly/DE area. I'm the only one who is "left out". I feel that even more deeply since Owen has been born.

jodi said...

Such sweet photos! You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

So happy! Love the faces. :)

Valerie said...

So absolutely precious!

Post a Comment