Monday, November 8, 2010

Nothing But Love... (II)


I've written about other celebrity crushes so today I thought I'd share another. Julia Roberts. I love her. She's stunningly gorgeous and doesn't seem to age. I love how seems to have such a perfect blend of being in the limelight but maintaining privacy. I am always intrigued by her. I would love to sneak a peek into her daily life with her kids and husband. She seems down to earth and like someone who would be fun to get coffee with.

And, I love her movies. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite. Steel Magnolias, Pretty Woman, Erin Brockovich, Notting Hill, Stepmom are the first that come to mind. I didn't like Closer. at all. But I think that's her only movie I haven't enjoyed.

And lastly, her laugh. Don't you wish you had such a contagious laugh? I do. Mine's too quiet.



(Skip to 5:08, then watch until 5:44 when you'll hear my favorite laughing scene of hers)


How about you? What's your favorite Julia Roberts movie? Or do you not like her? Any new celebrity crushes lately?



images: 1 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment