1. Don't forget sunscreen for your pale skinned, bald little baby. Don't forget water for yourself or the baby. It'll make the rest of this stuff a lot more fun.
2. Don't spend to many nap times inside cleaning. Do go enjoy a book and glass of lemonade in the sun.
3. Don't spend time fretting over your not-so-perfect swimsuit body. Do feel proud of your body's ability to grow, birth and raise you precious baby girl.
4. Don't worry that you've eaten one too many hot dogs or cheeseburgers. Do soak in the laughter of friends and smiles of growing babies as you enjoy a summer cookout.
5. Don't worry too much about a schedule. Do spontaneously go to the beach, ice cream shoppe or friends' houses.
6. Don't miss out on the chance for new friends. Do smile, say hello and strike up a conversation at the beach, park or in passing on the sidewalk.
7. Don't let the summer pass without an apple fritter from Back Door Donuts and a sunset at Menemsha Beach.
8. Don't forget to pause and reflect on the mind-blowing, amazing way your life has changed 100% for the better this past year. Do hug your baby every chance you get. Do kiss your husband as often as possible. Do call your family and friends. Do take time to love yourself.
Linking up with Mama Kat today! I chose the prompt: Your Top Ten Summer Don'ts... except I just did 8 :)