Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Boston Bucket List
Now that our news is out, I thought I'd share my Boston bucket list. It's not terribly long because we don't have a terribly long amount of time to get it all done. Hopefully this will get your mind turning to think of things you might want to do this autumn.
1. Apple picking at Honey Pot Hill
2. Pumpkin patch (maybe just for pictures? Bringing home a pumpkin might be pointless)
3. Parker's Maple Barn
4. Mike's Pastries for cannolis
5. Dinner at the Harborside Legal Seafood
6. Live it up at our friends' wedding!
7. Dinner/lunch/coffee/something with each of the friends/couples we'd like to see before leaving.
8. Drive along Memorial Drive an sunset or once it's dark. This view can't be beat.
9. Take lots of walks on the bike path, kicking up crunchy leaves & breathing in the perfect crisp fall air.
10. One last stroll around the Reflecting Pool, the spot where we got engaged.
Anything I should add? What would you want to do in your own town if you were about to move?