Friday, September 9, 2011

hi there!


I'm sorry for my absence, dear blogging friends. Life has been unexpectedly crazy the last week. In times like these I find myself turning inward with little ability to adequately express how I'm feeling. I would love to write right now, but I just can't. So instead I will wish you a very happy weekend and promise to write on Monday.

Did you see Mandy's vacation? Chris and I went to the same resort as a late first anniversary gift to ourselves so it was super fun to "revisit" it through her blog.

Parker's birth story is up! I loved reading it and cried through the whole thing. The picture of Bridget holding him for the first time one of my favorites ever.
I saw this DIY post on Pinterest today and think it looks so fun (and super easy!) Also, this one is pretty cool, too.

I love this hair cut and this hair cut. I'm sure I'd regret it because I love long hair, but it is on the back burner of my mind for now.

OH! Also! Go check out my summer bucket list. I think summer is officially over after Labor Day. I'm pretty happy with how many things we actually did.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found you blog! It's so cute! Would love for you to come see my side of the blogging world! :)

www.pktaswegrow.com

Bridget said...

you're the sweetest. thanks for the shout out - and loving that story, of course. i love it myself :)

colleen said...

hope everything is ok and you had a good weekend - meredith is a doll in those photos!

Post a Comment