Friday, September 16, 2011

Thoughts for a Friday

Choosing health insurance is really overwhelming. I had this moments last night, while looking over plans that I felt very much like an adult. And then I called my dad for his help.

Monkey pajamas are the bee's knees. And these? Are size 2T. When did my baby get so huuuge?

I've started packing some boxes. The problems is that six weeks out you pack things you don't need for a while. These tend to be things like books and home decor. Our house has quickly started to look like we are leaving sooner than we are.

 
Is there anything better in the world than morning cuddles with your baby? Well, maybe watching her sleep late at night before going to bed.

My brother posted this video earlier in the week and I thought it was so amazing. I've watched it several times already.


I really would like to see The Head and the Heart here in Boston at the end of the month. Just need to make it happen, I suppose.




4 comments:

LADY LEE said...

Great videos :) Thanks for sharing that music one, I always like finding good music and am totally out of the loop right now so that helps.

Adrienne said...

hmmm...someone's dad might need a photo of his monkey with her monkey in those pj's!! So stinkin adorable!

Claire {Beaktweets} said...

Adrienne, he definitely got a photo last night :)

Lady lee, they are my newest fav. Enjoy!

House of Milk said...

That video is amazing! I had goosebumps pretty much the whole time. And monkey PJs are just way too cute :)

Post a Comment