Wednesday, January 7, 2009

happy anniversary!



So, yesterday was non-stop, so I couldn't post until now. Yesterday, January 6th, was our second wedding anniversary. I have loved being married. He is a wonderful man. I am blessed to get to spend my life with him. To celebrate, we went to dinner at Not Your Average Joe's. When I picked Chris up from work, after the world's longest manicure, he had a gorgeous bouquet of enormous red roses as well as two cards for me :) We then headed to dinner. It was so much fun. We had great conversation, good people-watching and a stressful, though ultimately good waiter. We enjoyed loads of food- their delicious bread and dip, calamari, chicken piccata (me), mustard chicken (him) and then we topped of the meal with "the peanut butter thing" which was heavenly. i can home sufficiently stuffed. This simple evening with him only further reminded me of how right he is for me and of how much I love our relationship.

Here's to many more years as good as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment