Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good day.

Today was a good day. I'm feeling a bit crummy with the start of allergy season hitting full on, but in spite of this I had a great day. So, here are a few things I'm feeling particularly grateful for:

1)Pajama Day at school- seriously?! so comfy. Also, incredibly entertaining. Imagine bone thin little boy in teeny tiny (read: booty) shorts of a Spiderman pattern with coordinating Spiderman slippers. So cute :)

2) For my Pinkalicious costume for Friday (again, part of spirit week), I needed a pink skirt. I had difficulty finding one and then found a super cute skirt in white. Soooo, I decided to try my hand at dyeing. It totally worked, I love the color and can't wait for Character Dress Up Day. Pictures to follow.

3) Freshly baked carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. yummmm.

4) Spring-like, 60 degree weather. Heaven on earth for this transplanted Southerner.

5) Marriage Retreat in Portsmouth, NH this weekend. yay!!

Have a thrilling Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment