Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Moving



So, I mentioned in yesterday's post that my parents are moving. I thought this announcement deserved a post of its own, and since my dad finally signed his contract and made it official I guess today's the day. My parents are moving to Texas for a new job my dad is taking. I'm really excited for them. I think my dad will make an amazing professor. Having a new start in a new state will also be great for them. I'm really sad for me, though! I have never lived more than 20 minutes away from my parents so this will be quite an adjustment. There are about 6 or 7 weeks left until the move so I am glad we have plenty of time to spend together and make some more fun Boston memories. I am also glad they are moving somewhere warmer (ie. melt-my-skin-off hot) so I can visit them in the dead of winter. All in all, its a good thing. Right now, its really sinking in for the first time and it stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment