Friday, June 12, 2009

School is really out.

Today is my second day of true summer. I finished with the kids last Friday, but I had to go in a wrap up my room this week. I finished Wednesday and am now FREEEE for the summer. Such a good feeling. Teaching really takes it out of you during the school year, but having a summer to relax and rejuvenate makes it really worth it. So, I won't have cutsie love triangle stories, but I will do my best to keep you entertained until September when you (and I!) will get to meet a whole new gang.

But, I will leave you will one final memory of this class. I received the sweetest end of the year gift. It is a perfect combination of kindergarten, but lovely and practical all at the same time. I'm still deciding where I want to hang it up in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment