Monday, June 29, 2009

tomorrow.

tomorrow my parents leave to make a the long drive from boston to texas, their new home. i am very sad. i have never lived more than 20 minutes away from them in my 24 years of life. i know it will be ok and i know they have a great opportunity ahead of them, but man. this stinks.

and while i haven't been a constant flow of tears (just wait for it. it will come.) it seems my body is very in tune with whats going on. my throat is really sore, my head feels like its going to explode from pressure, my back has a tight spot that keeps sending pain shooting up my shoulder/neck, it seems like no matter how much i nap i am still tired and then, i find myself laying awake at night which has literally never happened to me before. i am a lover of sleep. so, i take these all as signs of the stress and emotion i am feeling. my tearducts must be on a delayed setting, but the rest of my body is in full force mourning mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment