Over at Mama Kat's blog its Writer's Workshop day and I've finally chosen to participate.
1.) Your trip to the ER...spill it.
(inspired by Stephanie from This Blessed Life).
2.) "Why are American's obsessed with weight? Why are we always fighting or complaining about what is natural for our bodies?"
(inspired by Jenn from Jenny Says What?)
3.) Describe one of your 'God Moments'.
(inspired by Jordan from Wide Open Spaces).
4.) List ten things you would say to ten different people in your life...if you had the hutzpah.
(inspired by Cassandra from Cassagram)
5.) Why is your kid in time out?
(inspired by Sera from Laughing Through The Chaos)
I'm choosing #4. And to quote the originator of this idea, "Don't assume to know who is who. You might be surprised."
1. You need boundaries in your life. Learn to say no. You'll be amazed at how the world continues to go 'round when you do.
2. I miss you very, very much but cherish all the times we have together. And while I hope one day we can be what we once were I don't really believe its possible. Even still, I cherish our memories.
3. I hate your rotten guts. Fortunately I no longer waste time thinking about that. You aren't worth it.
4. Do you like me? Because I really like you and consider you to be a very good friend. Not sure you feel the same way.
5. You're a catch. I believe that. I want you to as well.
6. I'm sorry I was mean. I wish I could take it back, but that was a long, long time ago.
7. You are one of my very favorite people in the universe.
8. It's ok if you aren't always right or "in the know." I will still love you just as much. Maybe even more.
9. Thank you for taking the time to love me, listen to me and make me feel like I matter. Years later I still appreciate it deeply.
10. I hope we are friends forever and that our children will be friends forever.