Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday

I woke up in a good mood this morning, feeling grateful and happy. Chris is home. Meredith and I are headed to a playdate in a little bit. Coffee is brewing. My baby is crawling. I'm listening to my instrumental labor mix (which I never listened to in labor, but brings me such peace). Meredith is dressed in purple corduroy overalls. I had a great time with great friends having great discussion last night.

And then there's this:

smiles

IMG_4874

IMG_4862

IMG_4868

IMG_4867


I hope you have as happy a day and weekend as this little peanut!

{in case that wasn't enough}

8 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

adorable!! just beautiful!! sounds like quite a lovely morning, hope your weekend is just as wonderful :)

basebell6 said...

omg i love love love all the faces she's making! especially the 2nd to last one. enjoy your friday :)

Chris said...

Oh man this is amazing, love her so much!

Kristen C. said...

Wow, you guys are so blessed. What a beautiful girl!!

Shannen Malutinok said...

I love her! These are amazing!

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

These pictures have made me look forward to Emily getting a bit older even more. Not too soon though ;) Meredith is so beautiful x

Grace @ Arms Wide Open said...

um are you kidding me?!?! that last one kills me!!!

Jordy Liz said...

this made me smile so big! love it.

Post a Comment