Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a messy bun

12-french-bun-hair-how-to_sm

I've told you about my struggle to have cute hair since having a baby. Things haven't really changed. I shower almost everyday, but still struggle to blow dry my hair.  Therefore, I'm often out and about with long, straggly hair. This messy bun would be a perfect solution! I'll be sure to try it this week and let you know how it turns out. 

Do you have any quick & easy hair styles to share? Please do!

12-bun-hair_sm
12-hair-bun-french-hair-style12-hair-bun-french-cute
12-hair-french-style-bun 

idea from here. found here.

2 comments:

Jordy Liz said...

one of the most miserable parts of my morning is blow drying hair... so i don't half the time. i don't know why it's so hard?? i'm going to try this 'do.

E said...

This is why I want long hair again.

Post a Comment