Wednesday, April 20, 2011

for a rainy day


it's been rainy the past couple of days and will be off and on for a few more. on days like these i want to be somewhere cozy, sipping tea and reading a book, buried under puffy blankets. i am about halfway through A Thousand Splendid Suns (thanks for the suggestion, Natalie) and am having a hard time wanting to do anything but read. if i could, i would magically transport myself to one of these places where tea and fresh scones would be awaiting me.


{1, 2, 3}

4 comments:

Lauren Chappell said...

Come to Ireland, the land of rain, tea, and scones :)

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

LOVE that book. Perfect for a rainy day. I just started "The Weird Sisters", which, for a closet Shakespeare lover like myself, is perfect to lose myself in and wake up parts of my brain I haven't used in awhile. You might like that one too!

Kristin W said...

Ah...loved that book! Both of them. I love when I can get into a book like that :)

Adrienne said...

Is there a fireplace?? I'm freezing!!! Neighboring cottages would be nice!

Post a Comment