Tuesday, April 19, 2011

holy yum.

IMG_3545

Last week I came upon this delicious sounding recipe for chocolate peanut butter pretzel brownies. I wanted to make them right away, but didn't have any pretzels! Husband saved the day and brought me home pretzels last night. Instead of following Joy's (i'm sure divine) brownie recipe, I used a boxed brownie mix. The peanut butter filling was by far the best I've had. The other thing I changed was using twisty (?) (classic) mini pretzels because there were no stick pretzels at the store.

I highly recommend making these! A delectable pairing of sweet and salty. Perfect for eating while watching Dancing with the Stars. Anyone else miss Jennifer Grey? I sooo do. Kirstie Alley is just not the same.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! Those look so good! I will definitely be trying those sometime soon. Thanks for sharing that one!

Mary Nevin said...

bless you!! these look incredible! definitely gives me more of a reason to run...towards these :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Wow, that looks awesome!

Christen said...

Made these today! I made them for a brownie-obsessed friend's birthday, and so I haven't tasted them yet. But thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment