Friday, April 10, 2009

A day off.

I haven't been this excited for a day off in a while. The past month at school has been extremely hectic so this feels like a well-deserved break. Already this day has been wonderful. The sun is shining brightly. That in itself is enough, but there's even more!

I had breakfast with my mother-in-law as a late celebration of her birthday. We had a great time chatting. She is a very kind woman and I am so grateful for the way she raised Chris into the man he is today. 

After breakfast I got several things done like 1) close my Bank of America account (been meaning to do this for about a zillion months) 2) Bought a WetJet Swiffer- hallelujah!! can't wait to go home and use it and 3) refilled a prescription. 

Now, I'm off to hang out with my mom and look at some furniture. This may sound like BORING, boring, boring, but trust me this is EXCITING. Days like today make me want to be a stay-at-home wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment