Friday, July 1, 2011

her actual birthday day.

I almost forgot to show you pictures from Meredith's actual birthday. It was such a fun day celebrating our girl. We started the morning with birthday pancakes. Later, we had lots of vacation prep errands to run so we did those and stopped for a girls' lunch.

We spent the afternoon playing around the house and then met Chris for dinner at Not Your Average Joe's, which is one of our favorite restaurants. It was a perfect weather day so we enjoyed sitting on the patio.

So, basically the day revolved around eating delicious food, which is a pretty good birthday celebration, if you ask me.

IMG_7092

IMG_7095  IMG_7096

IMG_7100
lounging in between bites of grilled cheese at lunch

IMG_7107
someone loves the bread as much as mommy & daddy!

IMG_7104

IMG_7118

IMG_7120

IMG_7123

IMG_7124

IMG_7125

IMG_7126

6 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! Can I ask you a random question? How do you like your BOB stroller? Considering buying one but not so sure. Do you think it will be useful as you daughter gets older or is she growing out of it already? Thanks!

House of Milk said...

Goodness, she is just too cute. Those sunglasses on her face just crack me up.

Kristin W said...

Cutie! I can't believe she's one :) I love her face in the picture with you and her as well as her laugh in the one below with Chris. I have to say this is one of my favorite ages. I can't wait to see her progress within this next year!

basebell6 said...

love the pics! especially the one with daddy having the duck in his mouth! hilarious!

Savannah said...

She is too cute, this is such a sweet post I loved it! :)

Post a Comment