Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lullabies

I know several of you darling readers are expecting or have new babes. Looking for a great lullaby CD? I highly recommend Nicolette Larson's Sleep, Baby, Sleep. It can be hard to find, but I have found in on Amazon. As children, my siblings and I enjoyed this CD and I love that I get to share it with Meredith. This was one of the first pieces of music Meredith responded to when she was just born. It still seems to have a calming effect on her. The lyrics of all the songs are so perfect, especially Welcome to the World & The Moment I Saw You.

(pardon the cheesy graphics/pictures of a baby that's not mine)

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Kristin {Sea Cow Circus} said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I have Jewel's lullaby CD and like it but am always looking for other "soothing music." Thanks also for following ME :) I love your writing style, and your daughter is absolutely precious - she looks so alert and curious!

Post a Comment