Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wedding Wonder

i am pretty solidly in the mommy phase of life, but not too long ago (4 years ago this week!) i was pretty solidly in the wedding planning phase of life. for the months years leading up to my wedding i poured over wedding magazines, wedding blogs and websites. i was obsessed. funnily enough, i rarely give it a thought anymore. but, this week, i stumbled onto oncewed.com and found this lovely new line of bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses, Ivy and Aster.























.




The best part about this line? Their cute story. Two best friends. Who hasn't at least once dreamed of doing something wedding related (planning, dress designing, etc) with her best friend?

...And while we're on the topic, thanks to E Tells Tales for leading me to this beautiful wedding shop. How lovely are their dresses?
Oysters and Pearls dress
I'm not a short wedding dress kind of person, but this is stunning. 


So, that was a fun lapse into wedding world. How about you? Do you have a favorite wedding website or blog or shop?

2 comments:

E said...

Yes, I love The English Department...the English teacher in me dies :)

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Oh if only people knew the hours I spend searching wedding blogs. I told my parents that I wanted to elope and they countered with just family in Nappa. I have a feeling it is going to be nothing as to what I envisioned or wanted!

Green Wedding Shoes, Grey Likes Weddings, Snippet and Ink, ESB, Wedding Bee, Junebug, 100 Layer Cakes, the list goes on.

Post a Comment