Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sushi night :)

Last night was sushi night at our house. I kept it simple (and cheaper) with just making california rolls. Though as you'll see I made lots of side dishes like steamed edamame, shrimp & broccoli tempura and even some egg rolls. There was enough food to feed a small army. We ate until our bellies were full and our hearts happy.

IMG_4590

IMG_4593

IMG_4594

IMG_4595

IMG_4600

IMG_4598

IMG_4602

Do you like sushi? Do you ever make it at home? What is your favorite kind? I love spicy tuna, Philadelphia rolls and shrimp tempura rolls.

3 comments:

E said...

Oh I miss sushi. I liked anything spicy and anything crunchy.

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

If there's one thing I am looking forward to being able to eat again once I'm no longer pregnant, it's sushi!!!

I always admire anyone who can make it from scratch - even if it is "simple"! Looks delicious too...!

Kristin W said...

Whoa! I'm so impressed! We've never even attempted to make it ourselves, but we LOVE it! This looks amazing. I think it would be a great date night in meal to make :)

Post a Comment