Monday, January 31, 2011

mommy tip

do you have a new baby? or are you expecting one? or maybe you are simply a person on the go. i found the greatest thing ever! Revlon Top Speed nail polish.
not my nails, but the color i've been using :)
 It dries within seconds and comes in lots of pretty colors. For the first 6 months of Meredith's life I wanted pretty nails, but had a hard time figuring out when I could paint, especially with her erratic nap schedule. Now, if I sit down to paint my nails once she's fallen asleep, I have full confidence they'll be dry by the time she's awake, even if it's a short nap. I highly recommend it :)

5 comments:

Elyse said...

This is nice for busy working students too ;)

Melissa Scanlon said...

And girls who can't sit still!

E said...

I ruin my nails because I'm impatient. Will look into this!

Jessica said...

oooh! I love that color! I'm a little obsessed with nail polish...although it doesn't do to well with teaching Kindergarten :)

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

ooh noted!! :)

Post a Comment