Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Patron of the Arts

Last week one of my childhood friends came to visit. Because it was a rainy, blustery day we decided to venture out to the Museum of Fine Arts. It was all-around a wonderful visit. We spent the majority of our visit in the new Art of the Americas wing, which I would highly recommend. This was Meredith's first visit to a museum and I have to say, I think she's an art lover.


with the ancient egypt pieces
 

 in the salon style room


 me & my girl. all that art viewing is exhausting.


the three of us :)


happy girl in the museum



LOVES van gogh


leaving after such a fun friends outing


seeing your baby love your friend & your friend loving your baby is SO special

2 comments:

Stephanie Thigpen said...

I completely agree! There is nothing better than seeing people that you love, love your baby. What a fun day!

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

What a fabulous idea! I haven't taken Owen anywhere like that, but that looks like SO much fun! Congrats on a successful outing, and go M for being such an art lover :)

Post a Comment