Monday, March 14, 2011

Springing for Neutral

I am so ready for winter to be over. I am looking forward to long walks outside, taking Meredith to the playground for the first time and enjoying ice cream cones with the hubs. I am also excited to say goodbye to my sweaters, coats and boots for a few months. Currently, I am on the hunt for some sort of neutral sandal. I'm not sure how practical these will prove to be while chasing around a crawling baby, but I am going to give it a shot. Here are a few that I am liking.



I picture a sunny day with a pair of shoes like these above, with a dress like this one below.


What are you excited for this spring?



shoes clockwise: aldo, anthropologie, seychelles, target
dress: anthropologie

2 comments:

colleen said...

love those wedges! plus, wedges are easy to wear for a long period of time, so i think they'll keep up with meredith.

Kristin W said...

I'm loving those shoes! You are a braver woman than me who will tackle heels and a baby! I won't go with heels unless it's out to dinner and I know minimal walking is involved.

That dress makes me smile too!

Post a Comment