Friday, March 25, 2011

texas

I mentioned that I was visiting my parents' in Texas last week, but never gave you a good recap. It was a wonderful week. I loved every moment with my parents, sister and grandparents. Meredith was a happy, sweet baby and enjoyed all the extra attention. I couldn't have been happier to be in 70 and 80 degree weather and even came home with a few extra freckles. I was sad to leave, but grateful for more memories with my family. Here are some snapshots of the week!





2 comments:

E said...

OMG, Meredith is a baby and has already one-upped me...I've never touched a snake before. Whoa.

Angela Power said...

Lots of happiness and smiles there ;-) Glad you were able to spend some quality time with missed love ones :-)

How did the flight go? I remember you tweeted that they changed it & it would be a really late time for Meredith. Did she sleep ok on the travel?

Post a Comment