So E over at E Tells Tales does a weekly recap most Fridays (called Ten Little Ivie Things) and today she's made it into a link-up! So, I'm linking up! Here are 10 little Traganos things.
1. Meredith has been enjoying a new, fun activity in the evenings this week. Pretty awesome, huh?
2. Do you read Kelle Hampton? If not, you should. And also if not, you have to check out her North Pole party. It seemed like the most magical night for the little girls in attendance.
3. After seeing several Pinterest pictures of twinkle light Christmas cards, I gave it a try. I didn't get one I wanted to mail out, but I'm pretty happy with them still.
4. We ended up picking a family picture instead and ordered our pictures through Tiny Prints. They came yesterday and I'm so happy with them!
5. Is there anything cuter than a baby in cheetah pants with black flats? Doubt it.
6. We are having a date night tonight! First since the move. We have made some new friends here with a daughter with the exact same birthday as Meredith. We've decided to do a babysitting swap for date nights. So excited!
7. Did you read C. Jane's story of Erin Caroline's birth this week? OH.MY.GOODNESS. I don't think I'd feel comfortable enough, but at the same time, reading her story was like reading a dream I never knew I had come true.
8. This was a week for gift guides in blogging land. Here are a few of my favorites: Anna's and Joanna's.
9. My favorite meal this week was carnitas tacos. I used Smitten Kitchen's recipe. Easy (but a time committment) and so yummy.
10. I baked a couple times, too. My favorite? Homemade chocolate chip cookies, except instead of chocolate chips I added crushed peanut butter M&Ms (in Christmas colors!). I know! Delicious! Go bake some! Tollhouse chocolate chip bag recipe, duh. Chris said they were the best cookies he's ever had!!